Wednesday, December 17, 2014

THE PRESSURE IS ON!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am sure behind in getting ready for the Season!   We do have our tree up and the outside lights lit, so it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

But, between both hubby and I having quite a few doctor appointments, getting last minute knitting done and sent off, I'm way behind.   I swear off "gift" knitting next year.   I'll just send knitted items to family members throughout the year - so no pressure!

Tomorrow I intend to go grocery shopping first thing in the morning, to get necessary ingredients for candy, cookies, cake, etc. and spend the rest of the day baking.  I'm actually kinda looking forward to that. 

I finally finished my Buttoned Cowl and I'm keeping this one for myself.  Love the Juniper Moon Farm yarn (40% Alpaca, 40% Wool, 20% Silk).  Oh so soft.

So with that, I want to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas, and I'll probably not blog again until after Christmas.  Our daughter, son-in-law and 2 grandkids will be here for a few days, so will be busy with family activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment