Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm Done......???

Well, really, the only thing I'm done with is going to any kind of a store until next week! I have my gift shopping done (not my gift knitting done), and hit the grocery store this morning for the last time. Ended up having to go to a 2nd grocery store because the first one didn't have one of the ingredients I needed for the Breakfast Casserole I make for Christmas morn. Had to drive around and drive around to find a parking space, then inside the store, the aisles were very crowded and since I only had a few items (6 or so), I was trying to hurry along...well forget that. Anyway, now all I have to do is make the pretzels w/Hershey kisses on top for snacking, the traditional sausage/egg/bread casserole for Christmas morn, a broccoli-cheese casserole for Christmas Dinner at our daughters, as well as homemade cranberry sauce for the turkey! For Christmas eve, I think we'll do the pizza thing before heading out to Christmas Eve service.

Anyway, this is my last post until after company leaves and things return to normal, so Merry Christmas to all of you who have followed along with me on this blog, and I'll see you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment