Monday, December 20, 2010

Am I Going to Make It?

I suppose there are others of us who are frantically trying to finish up the Christmas knitting besides me. I hadn't really planned on doing any gift knitting until about three weeks ago, then all of a sudden I got pretty excited about it. So...I knitted a one-row scarf for my grandson:

and 3 fun-fur scarves for the granddaughters:

Then I wanted to knit some fingerless mitts for our two daughters so came up with these Cozy Thermal Mitts by Karen Everett,


I still have to make one more of the "bordeaux"-colored mitts before Friday - eek! It would be fine if there weren't other things like last minute grocery shopping, house cleaning, a party to go to as well.

Carry on............A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment