Monday, December 27, 2010

What a Nice Christmas

We had such a wonderful Christmas, with:

Family around playing cribbage


Grandkids playing with newly received hand-held games:


Lots of good food at one of my daughter's houses, so I didn't even have to cook, except to bring the "traditional" casserole: Cheesy Broccoli. Must have been a good dinner as the guys: hubby, and two sons-in-law went out and walked the neighborhood for 2 miles to "walk off dinner".

I'm kinda glad Christmas is over for another year, and now I can get back to the knitting. Knitted a swatch for the Every Last Yard cardigan in a beautiful charcoal color. Just have to wash the swatch now and determine which needle size I want to use. This cardigan is part of a KAL (knit-a-long for you non-knitter readers), so I'll have lots of help. This is the first clothing item I have knit for myself (other than fingerless mitts). Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment