Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Road Trip - Boise, Idaho

We're leaving tomorrow (Thursday) morning for Boise, Idaho (around 550 miles from here) for hubby's family reunion for a couple of days, then visiting friends and golf for another couple days, so will be "out of the loop" here for a week. I don't know how much Baby Kina knitting I'll be getting done (I hope a lot!). Today I had to rip back 8 rows just because I didn't read the pattern correctly, but have made most of that back up now. I'm to the part where there are all the increases to make the yoke look like it's gathered. In doing so, I found out/realized I had the buttonholes on the wrong side, but decided not to start completely over. I think since the Mamma will be the one buttoning the sweater, she'll appreciate the buttonholes being on the right side - so it's just a design element! Right? I'm still loving this knitting backwards technique - no purling - yeah!!!

So...I'll be talking to you in a week or so and may have some good pictures and some good knitting progress to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment