Friday, November 7, 2008

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FALL


I don't know about where you are, but we've been having the most colorful Fall I've seen in years. It's a pleasure to drive around and see the reds and yellows so vivid. Attached is a picture of some of the colors in our yard - I've never seen such brilliant colors. Particularly the strawberries we have planted in a terra cotta "strawberry planter". The leaves are huge and red.

I'm getting frustrated knitting the "Elegant & Easy Cable Mittens" in the "One Skein Wonders" book. Nearly everyone in the class is having problems following the directions, so it's not only me. I think my cable is running up the side of my hand rather than the middle of the back. I'll have to open up the thumb and try it on to find out for sure - if this is the case, I think these will soon becoming socks! There are a lot of fingerless glove patterns out there also, maybe I'll find one with directions that are easier to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment