Sunday, November 16, 2008

Time is Flying By

I don't know about you, but it seems like time is flying by so rapidly and I'm not getting anything done. Just think, Thanksgiving in a couple weeks and then Christmas will be here. I've been busy with Treasurer duties for our church - which includes taking care of the money for our recent Bazaar (at which I sold 45 dishcloths), and now we're selling nuts for a money-maker for our Women's Group. Also have hosted Couples Bunco and Ladies Bunco at the clubhouse where we live, as well as hosted coffee-hour fellowship today at church. I'm tired of baking!!!!

As for knitting, I'm not doing so well on the top-down raglan sweater for my granddaughter. I started out fine, but am having a problem now with the increases at the raglan seam - can't figure out what I"m doing wrong and may have to frog it all the way back and start over. I did get the mittens figured out and am working on them. I'm also trying to get a set of 6 dishcloths finished to give to my son-in-law's cousin who has invited us to her house for Thanksgiving dinner. Each cloth has a different design and they're smaller than others I've made, so I think I'll get them all completed.
I start a "socks on circular needle" class next Sunday afternoon for 3 classes. Looking forward to that, as I've only made them on dpn's and that was several years ago(5 maybe) and I remember not liking them so well. So hopefully this goes okay.
"Turkey Dinner"
"Pilgrim Hat"
"Leaf"
"Turkey"
"Cornucioua"
"Scarecrow"
"Wrapped for Gift"


No comments:

Post a Comment