Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Outside My Box!!



As I said in an earlier blog, I've been a rut with my knitting - but I've broken loose. I'm taking a top-down raglan no-seam sweater class at my local Pacific Fabrics store and having a ball. This will be for my 6-yr. old granddaughter - that is if all goes well at the next class. What fun to be finally making a garment.

I've also got "on-needles" a heavily-ribbed scarf for the homeless and will do a 2nd one when done with that, and still have 5 or 6 rows to finish on my beautiful shawl.

This month's KAL at Pacific Fabrics is a pair of Mittens knitted on dp's, but I want to them on circulars and am having trouble getting the needles apart enough to make the join. I'll work on it some more when I'm calm instead of frustated and maybe I'll get it going.

Off to spend the next two days at our church holiday bazaar - hope we sell a lot of things. I contributed about 40 dish/face cloths that always go over real well.

No comments:

Post a Comment