Finished up a couple projects today. The Lacy Beanie hat was a KAL project for September at my LYS Pacific Fabrics. It's made with Therapi - a beautiful and soft yarn. Had a few problems - such as purled a couple of rows instead of continuing in the lace pattern. So I just made that a part of the pattern, and instead of 5 lace rows, I only did 3 with some purl rows in between. It's called being too lazy to undo umpteen rows and start again.
The 2 face cloths are a wonderful pattern from PoopsheBear's blog. I'm working on the face towel to go with this set. It'll make a great item for an upcoming Holiday Bazaar at our church.