Wednesday, March 18, 2015

COLLECTIONS

I'm sure most of you out there have a collection of some sort - I know I have a "few"!!

I seem to be collecting yarn for my knitting, beads for jewelrymaking, paper supplies for cardmaking, books and records for my genealogy hobby, and today I'm going to talk about my inactive collection of glassware.

A long time ago, my mother gave me her pieces of pink Fosteria glassware which she had received as a wedding gift in 1935!



Thus my fever to collect pink Fosteria began in earnest, and look what happened!  Went completely out of control for a few years, but really enjoyed doing it!

 
 
 





I occasionally use some of the pieces, but not often.  My beautiful china cabinet is full - no room to add to the collection and frankly, have lost interest in the collection.   Hopefully one of my children would like to keep these in the family.  If not, I guess ebay here I come!
What do you collect?



No comments:

Post a Comment