Wednesday, January 14, 2015

TUESDAY TALKABOUT

I know, I'm posting my "Tuesday Talkabout" on Wednesday - always was a rebel.  Actually, I was waiting for the scarf to dry to take a picture.

Finished my "Colorful Scarf" made with mini skeins and scraps of fingering yarn.  I'm liking it a little better now that it is blocked, and hoping the granddaughter will also like it.


Yesterday, we went up to the "valley" (Phoenix area), and I stopped at a Tuesday Morning store to browse.  It's amazing what this place had - name brands at half off.

I came across these ChiaoGoo needles, only in size 1 and 2.  I've never tried this brand and for the price I thought I could try it and if I don't like it I don't have a lot invested.  I've used Addi needles for many, many years, so not sure about this "limp" cable.  That's right - $2.49!!!!

What kind of needles do you use and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment