Friday, January 9, 2015

I'm sailing along on this fingering weight baby blanket.  It's getting very boring, so I found some burgundy yarn I could use to insert a stripe here and there.   Wish I had some cream color to insert in the middle of the burgundy.   I'm heading up to the Phoenix area, tomorrow, I bet I could find some more yarn somewhere.  LOL.   To add:  I made a quick trip into Hobby Lobby yesterday and guess what - no cream colored yarn in a fingering weight.  So I've ordered some online, so blanket will be on hold for a few days.



I received this beautiful handmade journal for Christmas, and got it out today to start writing in it.  I've never been one to journal, but now that I have this beautiful book, I'm inspired.   My daughter who made the book, has been writing journals for quite a few years, has been taking classes in bookbinding.  The coverage is made with beautiful ivory colored canvas, as well as the white and black binding.   It is pretty special to me, so I must make myself write in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment