I don't seem to have accomplished a whole lot this weekend. I did get caught up on some bookkeeping chores and cleaned off my desk so that I could see the wood again (except for where it was covered up with my current knitting project!
But, the knitting project is not going so well. I joined up with the Neckwear KAL with designs by Bonnie Sennett. Cast-on date was September 1st, and lasts until September 30th. First off, I had trouble getting all 190 cast-on stitches going the same direction so that I could join in the round. After accomplishing this, I started the very first row, which is 5 sets of a 38-stitch repeat! There are so many different stitches-techniques in these 38 stitches it's making my head hurt. The very first set/repeat I ended up with 39 stitches and couldn't find my error, so had to rip back, and my join came undone. So now I have to count the 190 all over again - get them lined up and join again. Grrrr!!!! It's sat in the same place for 2 days now without any work being done on it. Maybe yet this evening I'll start over.
The pattern I'm knitting is the Bluet Cowl and the picture is beautiful - so here goes nothing. Wish me luck.