Sunday, June 1, 2014

LAZY SUNDAY!

Finished my Woods and Water Cowl today.   It was a fun knit for a variety of reasons:  first because it was knit on size 10.5 needles, nice yarn, a variety of stitches, including a new one: double twisted yarnover.

I knit this with MadelineTosh Vintage which doesn't feel very soft at the moment.  I'm hoping it will be much nice after getting it's Soak Bath.



I still have to finish off the 1st pair of the Happy Dance socks.  The "kitchener stitch" to close the toe and I are going round and round.  I've undid it twice now and am waiting for a calm moment to give a try for the 3rd time.  It's not like I've never done it before, but it has been awhile.  Maybe after my afternoon "drink" (mocha mix and Bailey's) will be a good time to go at it again.

We're having some warm days here in Arizona.  Has been and will be in the low 100's for 10 days or so.  Nice inside knitting weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment