Thursday, June 5, 2014

I've been working like crazy on the 2nd sock of this pair of my Happy Dance socks.  They should be finished in the next day or so. 

I'm very anxious to get started knitting my first pair of toe-up socks after receiving this book, which today I took to Office Max and had a spiral binder on it so the pages lay flat.  I've looked through all the patterns and also the instructions on casting on the toe.  Oh so simple, compared to the kitchener stitch on top-down socks.


I got this fun package in the mail when I got home today.  It's 6 spools of Chinese Knotting Cord for making Friendship bracelets.  I have 2 granddaughters coming to visit in a couple of weeks and think this might be something they'd like to do.  They are both on the "crafty" side and think they'd have fun making and taking these home.
 Have fun with your knitting and keep cool 'til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment