Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer's Coming!

We finally have some sunshine that's going to last more than part of a day. Today it's supposed to be in the 70's and up to the 90's in a couple of days. Then it drops back into the 80's next week. Just had to go out and take some pictures of things in my yard - they look so good with the sun shining on them!
Hubby's golfing, and I'm spending the day working on my One Row Lace Scarf (see post below), finally blocking my Peony Wide-Eyed Shawl, making a run to the grocery store, and catch up on paying bills and bookkeeping. All in all, a great day!



My first attempt at blocking: Wide-Eyed Shawlette - sorry for the poor picture quality - it just blends right in with the comforter. Better picture tomorrow after it dries.
Wide Eyed Shawl-2

No comments:

Post a Comment