Tuesday, May 11, 2010

STROLLING DOWN THE GARDEN PATH

I took a walk around the yard today, snapping photos of some things blooming and some things not blooming, but pretty anyway. I think this has been the best our yard has looked since we moved here four years ago - just the right amount of rain and sunshine, I guess. So enjoy the view!

My Hostas are healthy, for the first time ever, came out of the ground and haven't been eaten by good ole Washington slugs!


This is hubby's baby. He put in the raised bed last Fall, and has now planted tomatoes, lettuce, bell peppers, and a few herbs.

Close up of the dogwood tree.

Dogwood Tree -first year it's had blooms on it and they're magnificent!

This is a non-stop Begonia. I get one every year and they do well on our patio in the semi-shade.


Hope you enjoyed your stroll and I'll be back another day with more garden photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment