Tuesday, April 27, 2010

DAY 2: Patterns I'd Like to Make ...Someday!

I, being of Scandanavian background, have always wanted to do colorwork knitting. Selvubotter mittens have been a far-out dream of mine for several years now, and would like to take a class whenever one becomes available. I missed an event last Fall where Terri Shea, author of Selbuvotter taught a class in Hood River, Oregon. Hopefully, there'll be other classes and soon!

Actually any kind of colorwork impresses me and gets the juices flowing! This pair of mittens is by Rauma Designs.



I actually have the yarn, the pattern, the needles, and now just need the push to make this Christmas in the Country cowl designed by Susan Pandorf.


Then there's also the Selbu Modern Hat by Kate Gagnon Osborn, and the list goes on.............

No comments:

Post a Comment