Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Waiting for the Olympic Torch

Haven't got a lot of knitting accomplished of late. I did finish this Valentine envelope I'll be gifting to a granddaughter. I mostly wanted to see if I still knew how to crochet, as I haven't done it for quite a while. It was fast and turned out pretty cute.


I'm anxiously awaiting for the Torch to be lit in the Vancouver 2010 Olympics just 2 days from now. I made a swatch for my Ravelympics project Grounded Scarf. I'm knitting it with Spud & Chloe Fine in a beautiful teal color "Anenome". I've not ever completed a lace scarf, but hopefully I can complete this one by the time the Torch is extinguished on February 28th.

Tomorrow we're going to a luncheon with church friends, then go to a lumber store checking out some wood flooring for the dining and kitchen area of our home, and then tomorrow night I'll go a knit-meetup. Then Saturday is another knitting meet-up - a gal just can't go to too many knitting meetups - right?

No comments:

Post a Comment