Saturday, January 2, 2010

Okay - Ready to Go

I seem to have gotten myself involved in several KAL's for 2010.

1. Red Scarf Project KAL for the Orphan Foundation of America. For this one we are to knit a scarf per month during 2010.

2. Jan/Feb '10 NHKM Lace KAL for which I'm knitting the Traveling Woman Shawl during the period Jan 15 to Feb 28, 2010. This is the NHKM Franconia yarn in Auntie colorway that I'm using.

3. Team Sasquatch Ravelympics where I'll be participating in Colorwork Curling doing this Christmas in the Country cowl between the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympics (Feb. 12-28-2010). This will be my first attempt at colorwork.

Me thinks I should have my head examined for all this pressure (a lot for me anyway), but I'm actually looking forward to it.

Had a good knitting meetup today at Forza Coffee, even though I got there about 2 hours late. We have such a good group and everyone is so willing to help one another with a different bind-off, new stitch pattern or whatever. I met Liberty of Liberty's Yarn and loved the beautiful socks she was making.

No comments:

Post a Comment