Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm Buried with WIP's

I don't suppose any of you out there are feeling stressed over all the WIP's, right? I'm working on my Traveling Woman Shawl and after knitting into the lace pattern part of the shawl I had problems and have tinked back to the beginning of the lace chart. Maybe I'll pick it up tomorrow and continue on - hubby will be out playing golf and all will be quiet around here.

I did finish this cute, little fun project today, and am thinking of making more for gifting. You can even hang two or three beads on the ribbon (i.e. maybe even a set of stitch markers).


I should be working on a scarf for the Red Scarf Project. We are to be making a "scarf a month". Haven't even started one yet for January, but I guess the month's not over yet. I may just do another One Row Scarf - they're so easy

No comments:

Post a Comment