Wednesday, February 18, 2009

UPDATE

I haven't posted in a while, mostly because I've had some bad news and thus having a hard time concentrating on knitting, blogging, etc. My hubby was diagnosed with a type of lymphoma cancer (they're still not sure which type yet). This was a real blow to us, as he had it 25 years ago so we know what lies ahead. He's still in the taking test stage - has a full body CT scan on Friday then hopefully treatment can begin in the next week.
I do have good news, our daughter and family will be coming from Pittsburgh for a short visit the weekend of Feb. 27th. Will be great to see them.

I'm working on a spa set - handtowel at the moment, which is rather mindless and kills time while sitting in doctor's offices. I've gauged out some beautiful Dream in Color Smooshy for a pair of socks and want to get started on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment