Friday, November 28, 2008

THANKSGIVING DAY IS GONE!!!


Hello everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hubby and I spent the day at our son-in-law's cousin's place with a wonderful meal, family, good friends and good times. I didn't bring anything home as leftovers except the cranberry sauce I had made, so today I'm roasting a turkey breast and looking forward to the turkey sandwiches we'll have for dinner tonight.

I didn't go out today and do the shopping thing. I'll leave that to the young and the brave.

I've taken my first magic loop sock class at my local LYS. I've done both socks up to the point of the next class which will be turning the heel. It's lots of fun and hard to put it down. I'm using Cascade 220 Quattro in Raspberry Cream - love this yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment