Wednesday, April 29, 2015

REVERTING TO MY CHILDHOOD

I've been looking at "adult coloring books for some time now and finally broke down and ordered one from Amazon.  Also ordered a set of Staedtler colored pens.    Today I took the colorbook into Staples and had them cut the binding and put on a spiral binding so that the book cover lays flat, and also enables me to make a copy of a page (should I decide to do so).

This is the front cover of the coloring book:
The picture I started with yesterday is a very simple one and I'm really enjoying it.  There are already a mistake or two in it - but, oh well, I'm just a beginner.
 This below page will be for whenever I build up my skills.
For those who would like a relaxing therapy project (after some serious knitting), this is a fun thing to have at hand to work on for a little while!!

No comments:

Post a Comment