Sunday, January 4, 2015

AFTER CHRISTMAS BLAHS

I'm experimenting with a new site to post my blog.  Hopefully you lovely followers will find your way to this blog.
We had a wonderful Christmas with our Las Vegas family here.  This includes our daughter, son-in-law and two teenage children.  It seemed we spent 3 days doing nothing but eating.  However, the adults did play some wicked pinochle with lots of happy shouting.  Of course the teenagers were bored with we were doing, so they had their own activities.
Cascade Eco Duo - LatteCascade EcoDuo - Vanilla
Cascade Eco Duo - Latte                  Cascade Eco Duo - Vanilla
Cascade Heritage Silk - Como Blue
Cascade Heritage Silk - Como Blue
Hubby bought me these 3 skeins of yarn.  I actually picked them out!  Looking forward to casting on something new.
Then one of my daughters got me a gift card to a local yarn store, so I'm in 7th Heaven when it comes to new "stash".
The other daughter has been taking some book-binding classes and made me a beautiful journaling book.  It has real pretty paper on the inside and the cover is beautiful.   Almost too pretty to write in.
Journal-handmade by Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment