Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WEDNESDAY WIP's

This is where I'm at on the fingerless mitts - blocked one and a ways up on the 2nd one.  This is like knitting a pair or socks - you have to start the 2nd one right away (or you have SMS "second mitt syndrome"). 

Today hubby and I did a quick trip south to Casa Grande.  I shopped at Michaels for some inexpensive yarn to make a pillow cover for a pillow on my bed.  I finally came up with these two-color combinations: main color will be taupe with a cream colored band across the top with buttons.  This is the pattern picture: 

These are the two colors I'll be using: 
This will be a fun knit to take to "knit meet-up" where I can knit and not pay a lot of attention to what I'm doing.  Sometimes lace knitting is difficult to work on when everyone is sitting around talking!!  I'm sure you've all had this happen to you - go home afterwards and have to rip back everything you did at meet-up because it's hard to keep count!

No comments:

Post a Comment