Sunday, May 25, 2014

THE REAL MEANING OF THE DAY


I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day weekend and has taken the time to thank the military members both current and retired for their service to our country, as well as remember those who gave their ultimate all.

Here are some of the things I have finished in the past 6 months or so.


Looks like I'm stuck on small things: cowls, scarves and fingerless mitts!  I have to admit I like the fact they are faster to knit and make great gifts.   Living here in Arizona, I don't have much use for any of these items, so they'll be going to friends and family who live north of here!

 I'm currently working on this pair of socks: "Plain Vanilla Socks" using Vesper Yarns Happy Dance yarn.

And this cowl: "Woods and Water" using Madtosh Vintage yarn

That's all I have for right now and will be back soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment