Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away, Come Again Another Day
Don't know about you other Pacific Northwesterners, but I've had about enough of this grey and wet stuff!  We had a guy come today and wash our windows, inside and out, including the skylight.   They looked wonderful for a little bit, but now it's raining on them.   At least it's wet rain on clean windows instead of dirty ones.
However, it does give time for indoor things, such as knitting.   I'm still working on this scarf and have found a recipient - my daughter.  I was knitting on it Mothers Day weekend while on a 5-hour each way car trip to Spokane to a babyshower for our granddaughter who is expecting in mid-June.   The daughter loves the color, etc., so I said great - you get it!  


 In my "more quiet times", I'm knitting a scarf/shawlette from the BeMine series called "Roses are Red"
 I'm expecting this to turn out beautiful, so am happy working on it.   Had a little bit of a slow start due to the fact I sometimes can't count correctly, but am now on a roll, and lovin' it.

Baby shower "happy" picture (mama-to-be holding the Moving Mountains blanket I knitted for Brady)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment