Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy V-Day everyone! Hope you're having a good one!
This is what my wonderful hubby brought home to me yesterday:
Plus I went to Shipwreck Beads and picked out my beads and sterling bracelet and had fun putting it all together. I know, I showed this bracelet in an earlier post below, but it was too tight after adding all the beads, so had to go back and purchase a larger size sterling bracelet and now it fits perfectly. This was a combo Valentines/Birthday present:
Knitting-wise, I have a lot of things On The Needle, but not enough progress to show you - maybe next time I'll have something finished!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new bracelet Darlene ... so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tina. I just need to add a couple of charms and it'll be finished!

    ReplyDelete