Monday, June 7, 2010

What's been happening?

D
I've not being doing well, of late, keeping up with the blogging. Don't know what my problem is - just nothing creative coming out of my head.

We spent the past three days in the Tri Cities area of Washington state, visiting with our daughter, husband and 2 g-kids. The g-kids participated in a regional swim meet and came up with a lot of awards and bettered their times in every event. This meet was held in Pasco, Washington at a brand new facility - there are 8 or 10 50m lanes and everything was just "first class". Unlike the weather on the west side of the state where I live, it was quite warm over there - in the high 70's and low 80's and beautiful blue skies. We came home yesterday over White Pass , where there is still snow in places near the top.

I finished my Wide-Eyed Shawlette this weekend and will get some pictures when it's finished blocking. Was nice to get one thing finished. Looking forward to WWKIP Day better known as Worldwide Knit in Public Day, this coming Saturday where we will be knitting in nearby Frontier Park from 10a to 4p. Maybe I can get some of my other unfinished projects completed.

Another great knit give-a-way from Tina "Peacefully Knitting". She's giving away a copy of the new Vogue Stitchionary Vol. 5, Lace Knitting The deadline is Sunday, June 13th, at midnight, so why don't you hop on over to her blog and enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment