Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wide Eyed Shawl/Shawlette

I'm so excited to be working on my "Wide-Eyed". I call it shawl/shawlette, as I'm not sure at this point in time whether or not I want to leave it more of a shawlette/scarf size, or add to the pattern and make it a full-blown shoulder shawl. The yarn is Sunshine Yarns Classic Sock in Peony color. This color almost reminds me of sherbet colors, pale green, pale pink and cream. I love the feel of this and am flying right along (at least for me) - hardly any mistakes (notice I didn't say "no mistakes"). It sure is more fun to knit something when you're in love with the yarn.

Today has been off and on rainy, so after my physical therapy session on my back, I came home, put on the ice pack and knitted. Hubby is out golfing (yes, in the rain), so the house is quiet and nothing's better!
Wide Eyed Shawl-1

No comments:

Post a Comment