Monday, April 19, 2010

Arizona and Knitting

Wow, it's been a long time since I've blogged, so time to get it done. Not a lot has been happening around here, so that's why I've been absent. Hubby and I just got home from a week in the Phoenix, Arizona area. Weather was in the 80's, so was wonderful for us from the Pacific Northwest who are still in the 50/60's highs. We looked around for areas where we might like to move to. There are a lot of 55+ parks that looked real nice to us, so we have to ponder the decision to actually sell our home in Washington state and move to Arizona.

While in AZ, we went with some friends to the Arizona Opry - what a great show. These pictures will not do it justice, but we had a great time.

The above picture shows George playing a Swiss Alps horn - was very impressive.


I've also started another project - guess I had a case of "startitis". This is the Simple Things Shawlette. I'm using Mauai Yarn 100% Marino in the West Maui Mountains colorway, which has the most gorgeous green shadings. Loving it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment