Sunday, February 14, 2010

Best Day Ever

I've just had the best weekend ever. First I got flowers from my sweet hubby. Then this afternoon our daughter, son-in-law and 2 gdaughters came over for dinner. SIL and hubby installed a pedestal under both the dryer and washer (front load), and I'm so excited now to do laundry without having to stand on my head, or squat down to get the clothes out. This will save my back tremendously.


I was also given an early b/day present from both our daughters - a Nintendo DS Lite. I know, what is an old lady like me doing with this game system? Well I've mentioned it a time or two to family over the past year and they came through - I nearly cried I was so happy. Sometimes in the early morning and late evening I sit and play a hand-held solitaire electronic game - now this will be replacing that. My gdaughters (aged 8 and 12)will help me if I can't figure everything out. They're pro's at playing this.


Oh, this is a knitting blog. Let's see, I went to knitting meet-up on Saturday for 4 hours. Worked on my Ravelympic Grounded Scarf for a bit, until my count got off (too much fun conversation going on), so I switched to my charity One Row Scarf, which is coming right along - love the color. That was the only knitting done this weekend, but I'll have lots of time to knit this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment