Saturday, December 5, 2009


I've really been behind in the blogging department of late, so am showing some pictures here of what I've been doing, both knit-wise and other-wise. First of all, got my Christmas tree up and decorated yesterday and it's looking beautiful.

Following are scarves I've been making for Christmas for the grandkids:



And this is a Leaf Print cowl - Anne Hanson design, and loving the KnitPicks 100% baby alpaca, sooooo soft around the neck and face.

We've gone from a beautiful fall to WINTER. The highs this next week at least, aren't going to get out of the 30 degree range, and down into the teens at night. Definitely time to be wearing sweaters, mitts, cowls, etc.

Today at our Graham meet-up we exchanged skeins of yarn in a little Christmas party game. Was fun and I got a skein of the Knitpicks City Tweed with a pattern to make some fingerless mitts. Have wanted to make some for a while - now I have no excuses. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment