Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Count-down Time

Can't believe there's only a couple of days left. I did finally get out the last of my Christmas cards today and got the local grandkids gifts wrapped. Mailed off a package last week to the Eastern Washington kids. Now I jut have to get DH out of the house long enough to wrap his.

I just received in today's mail a skein of NHKnittingMama's Durham 100% merino in the colorway PSYCH. It's a beautiful shade of light peach, tan and a little light pink. I'm going to make the Marmee Lace Cowl - probably starting next week.
Speaking of NHKnittingMama - she's having a contest over on her blog and you can click in the blog to go to her shop. What beautiful hand-dyed yarns. If you order yarn between now and the New Year - shipping is free. If you enter this contest, please mention you heard about it here on my blog. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment