Sunday, October 4, 2009

BEEN A WHILE!

Those of you who check into my blog are probably wondering if I fell off the face of the Earth. Actually, I haven't had anything to really blog about - mind has gone dead.

I did finish a WIP today - this Neck Cozy knitted out of Muench Touch Me in a beautiful burgundy purchased at a local LYS. All I had to do was sew on the buttons, but it has sat in my basket for 5 months. Unreal. Don't know what my problem was - could have been that it wasn't something I would be wearing during the summer anyway. Now that it has started to cool off considerably, I may be wearing it within the next month or so.

I'm still working on these projects: Rusted Root Sweater in a beautiful purple color

Both the Taize and Mantra scarves:

and have completed another spa set - 2 towels and 2 face cloths in a sage green and cream combo. This is my 3rd set - one in a teal and cream, and another in a cornflower blue and white.


The flowers in our yard are in their final stages of life, but I do have one beautiful "dinnerplate" dahlia - measures 10" across.

With Craft Club in my community tomorrow and a meet-up this coming Saturday, there is plenty of incentive to "get to work" on the above projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment