Saturday, June 13, 2009

What's Happening?

Haven't had a lot of knitting going on in my blog of late. So here goes: The baby sweater (prior blog) is still at the same stage!. The Noro scarf is much farther along, but too rolled along the edge to make a good picture. I should finish that this weekend and then will post a picture after it's blocked. I want to get started on the monthly KAL project - a beaded necklace.
We went to the Saturday market in the South Hill/Puyallup area this morning. Got some real nice radishes - second time from the same vendor. Opening weekend was just 2 weeks ago in this new location. I'm hoping it will do well and expand as the crops start coming on in this area. There were a few strawberries there, but rather high priced. I bought a "bugle weed" plant for the yard that I'm going to try to plant this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment