Tuesday, May 26, 2009

YEAH! IT'S ALMOST JUNE

I'm happy because hopefully we'll start having a long spell of nice weather. Although it has been quite nice the past few days, but looks like a little bit of rain and clouds are due for the next day or so. We do have beautiful summers here in western Washington.

First off, I want to show you what I've been working on: I bought this beautiful Mini Mochi yarn on the South Sound Yarn Crawl and am making this. Here's what mine looks like so far. I'm not crazy about the yarn. It feels really soft but sure goes from thick to thin often. Hopefully it'll block out nicely.

I'm also working another spa set in the 3-Diamond Pattern, this time in a cornflower blue. Just have to finish the white towel with blue diamond inset. I just love this pattern and will hate to give my two sets away. My first one was in a teal green.
And last, but not least, I am working on a baby sweater, pattern from the 101 Designer one skein Wonders. This has been fun, and it's my very first sweater. Ready now to learn the 3-needle bind-off on the shoulder seam, then do the back neck stitches, front facing and sleeves. Here's the Ravelry pattern page


I was going to show you some outdoor pictures of some of my beautiful rhodies and other flowers, but rather cloudy at the moment, so that'll have to wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment