Monday, March 16, 2009

Finishing of a Nice Project


Well, I finally finished the cotton 3-Diamond Spa Set and really love how it turned out. Now I need to make a trip to Bath & Body to find a pretty teal colored soap or two, and a nice basket and what a beautiful gift this will make. I'm so pleased with how this turned out, I think I'll do another set or two. As I've said in earlier posts, my husband has cancer and will be starting his chemo treatments later this week, so I'll be spending more time sitting in doctor's offices and have found that working on my Taize lace scarf is too complicated to work on except at home in my craft room. I rip out as much as I knit when I'm interrupted too much or have distractions around. The spa set is mindless once you get beyond the diamond pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment