Sunday, January 11, 2009

Work in Progress



Thought I'd update you on how I'm progressing on my UFO's. The slouchy hat is lots of fun to work on - looks like cables, but isn't. I also have again begun working on the sweater for my granddaughter. I need to get it done while it's still winter, and before she grows out of it. I finally got the raglan seam down sort of correctly, but I see holes here and there. Guess when I give it to her I'll tell my daughter it's strictly a sweater to wear casually and not for dressup - don't want anyone to see my mistakes. It is my first fitted garment and I'm learning a lot.

I got out and walked a short distance, the first exercising walking I've done in a long time due to a number of medical problems. It felt good, even though it was drizzling rain. Need to do more and more of it each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment