Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ramblings

This picture was what inspired me to "blog" today. Thought we were crazy decorating poles, fences, etc.?? Go to this Telegraph article to read all about it.

What's On The Needle: I'm working on my first fingerless glove for the monthly KAL project at Pacific Fabrics. Just on the "scrunchie" cuff so far.

Also working on this Sweetheart baby hat found here. It will have valentine shapes over the ears and ties on it.


Then last, but not least, I'm still on the granddaughter's top-down raglan sweater. All I have left to do are the sleeves, but have to wait until I see her this weekend to see how long to make them. This being my very first sweater, it isn't beautiful, but I've learned a lot, and hopefully the 6-yr. old won't care if it's not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment