Sunday, August 24, 2008

Today is the First Day of the Rest of My Life!

I'm breaking out of the dishcloth rut I've been in (have somewhere around 45 of them). I lack self-confidence in doing socks or a topdown vest or cardi, so found this (La La's Simple Shawl)and a scarf pattern (Spectrum Scarf) that I wanted to do. So I hit two yarn shops today, bought the yarn (for the shawl I got Cascade 220 Painted in a wine/navy blend); and for the scarf I'll knit two colors together (Tatamy Tweed in Wine and in a Natural w/wine specks). Had to buy another Addi - a size 10 - 47", as mine are all smaller ones. So now can hardly wait to get off this computer and onto knitting. I also joined the Monthly Knitalong at Pacific Fabrics in Puyallup for a monthly meetup with assistance and conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment