Thursday, August 21, 2008

It seems I spend way too much time visiting other's Blog sites and not enough time knitting. But, it sure is fun to see what a lot of talented people out there are making. I have a lot of faves and queues, as well as PDF files copied (probably enough projects to last my lifetime!) Just today I joined the Yorkshire Yarns Lunch Bunch in Lakewood (about 18 miles away). They meetup weekly so am hoping to go there and get the "push" I need to start making something other than dishcloths. Several years ago I took a sock class, using the 4 needles. I made a pair or two, but want to learn the 2 socks on 2 circular needles. I have Antje Gillingham's book, "Knitting Circles Around Socks", but just not in the mood to teach myself. I'm waiting for a class at one of my LYS. Are there any of you out there who have taught yourself this method from a book?

No comments:

Post a Comment