Monday, October 12, 2009

IT'S DEFINITELY FALL IN THE NORTHWEST



Today I was sitting in the waiting area of Group Health-Tacoma, WA knitting while I waited for DH to have a procedure done, when I looked out the tall windows to see these lovely trees with their leaves turning. If you look far in the distance you can see Puget Sound. Our temperature has been below freezing of late, and this has caused the leaves to fast-forward to color then drop on the ground.
Another good sign of Fall is I'm knitting dish/face cloths and towels galore for two upcoming Bazaars. One is at our church this weekend, and the other the first weekend in November at our community clubhouse. Bazaars/craft sales are always a lot of fun to attend and see how everyone else makes things and get ideas for yourself. Here are some of the cloths I've made this past week - only takes 2 hours to make one.



No comments:

Post a Comment