Thursday, December 11, 2008

Is Customer Service Out There?

I just had to write, in frustration, with lack of customer service at some companies. This one being HP. We sent a laptop in for repair nearly 30 days ago, and today tried to find out the status. After being transferred to 4 different technical service departments, (each one asking for the whole story all over again, including customer service work order # and other service order #'s) I asked for a supervisor and was told he was on the phone with another customer and it could be a while on "hold". I asked if there was only one supervisor, and was told that there was only one assigned to this particular tech! After being on the phone for over an hour prior to this last step, I just hung up! Maybe I'll try another day when I've calmed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment